Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sara's Wedding (Beach Trip)

This past weekend was an absolute blast! My cousin Sara said "I do" to Mr. Billy Ryan and were officially married 5-21-2011 at Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. I, again, was a bridesmatron and had a good time participating in all the festivities and of course catching a tan!

Cousins! This was taken at Sara's bridesmaid luncheon that my mom and Aunt Lucy threw for Sara!

The bride and I!

The Ponte Vedra Inn right on the beach!

The fountain in front of the hotel. We had some professional bridal pictures taken here (those to come later).

Chase and I getting ready to head out to the beach picnic.

Fun at the beach!

The beach was so beautiful!

Getting ready to head down the aisle. This was the bridesmaid dress I wore.

My bouquet!

Since I was in the wedding, I didn't get a chance to photograph the ceremony and Sara in her dress. She was such a beautiful bride and I am so happy she asked me to be apart of it. More pictures to come when I get them from my Aunt and Uncle.

1 comment:

  1. Many congrats to Sara and Billy! And you look hot mama!

    ReplyDelete