Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Josh and Abbi's Wedding

This has been such a wedding year for Al and I. First, my cousin Brittany's wedding, then my cousin Sara's wedding, and now my cousin Josh is married (I have a lot of cousins). They were married at Tucker Plantation and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Here are a few pics of the ceremony and our evening!

The wedding was outside in the field. This is right before the groomsman arrived.

Al and I during cocktail hour.

Mom and I during cocktail hour.

My grandparents and I after the ceremony.

The bride Abbi and I!

Everyone jamming on the dance floor.

Josh and Abbi heading out to go to Costa Rica!

Leaving in my paw-paws 1952 Chevrolet! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Josh and Abbi! Love the yellow Haley..looking good!

    ReplyDelete