Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day 2011 was awesome and I had great day being pampered by my hubby and munchkins.

I got all kinds of love this mother's day!

This is a little book Carter made me at school. It is the little things like this that I will always cherish.

I have to say, I will be very sad when those finger prints fade away. My little munchkins are growing way to fast. Sometimes I wish they could stay little forever.

Little hand prints of my three year old!

Miss Layla made me a pot holder with her little hand print. I will not be cooking with this one because I do not want to mess it up. There will never be one quite like it!

Today we decided to dress Layla up in her little fairy costume she got for her party. Needless to say, she was not very happy with me.

Little fairy princess!

It's little things like this that make being a mama so special..the ability to one day bring these pictures out and show her friends.

My sweet boy is finally feeling better after a nasty virus and smiling for the camera.

I think at this point she was tired of being a fairy.

I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to a beautiful, wonderful mother, and a great friend!

    ReplyDelete