Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy 27th birthday Daddy!

Yesterday, my baby daddy turned 27. I love rubbing it in that he is a lot closer to 30 then I am. I think for the most part it just puts more gray hairs on his head..hahaha. It was an awesome day..we did some Christmas shopping, ate a nice dinner at Provinos, and ate a huge cupcake that I made just for him!

Al and his babies!!! Getting ready to go birthday and Christmas shopping!

Proof I was going too and not just taking pictures the whole time. My bambinos and I.
The GIANT cupcake I made Al for his bday. It tasted a lot better then it looked. I think Martha Stewart and Paula Dean got me beat on cakes..DARN IT! Haha.

Carter wanting to help blow out the candles. He even sang happy birthday to his daddy!

Make a wish!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment