Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we decided to do Thanksgiving at our house. It was my first time ever baking my own turkey and cooking some yummy traditional sides. Paw-paw came over and ate with us and then we went downtown to see the Lawrenceville tree lighting. My little Turkeys also had a blast. We have so much to be thankful for but most important we have each other! Happy Thanksgiving to all our family we could not share this day with!

Paw-paw cutting my what was a beautiful baked bird..haha. I still have difficulty cutting it just right.

The beautiful table full of yummy food. It sure is exhausting when you are the only one cooking. Oh wait, Al opened the can of cranberries.

See, Martha Stewart and Paula Dean "ain't got nuttin" on me..hahaha.

Paw-paw and Layla!

Carter decided to show paw-paw his dinosaur collection instead of wanting to eat his plate of food...typical.

1 comment:

  1. what a feast-looks yummy! hope y'all had a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete