Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from our house to yours! I can't believe it is already 2011! Where does all the time go? 2010 was a great year for us..Layla Nicole made her big debut in May 2010 and my little man turned two also in May. We took an awesome getaway to the mountains with our best friends in March, joined First United Methodist Church of Lawrenceville, Layla was baptised in August, and I know there are a ton more. We have been kind of sick lately..I am getting over my 3rd case of Strep and Layla has had an ongoing ear infection since November. Looks like her genetics are in the same place as her big brothers and daddy..so we decided to stay low key and welcome 2011 at home relaxing. Here are a few pictures of my munchkins today!

Layla playing a little bit of everything..house, grocery store, and maybe tea party.

Carter being the friendly helpful neighbor as usual.

Sweet baby!

No collard greens or black eyed peas for this naughty pair..no sir..they are going all out on some chicken legs, potato chips, and some cakes. I like their style!

These two are just too cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Happy New Year!

1 comment: