Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday Boy!

This past Saturday, we celebrated Carter's second birthday party. Carter loved getting to see close family and friends and enjoyed his new presents. This year we decided to go with a dinosaur theme seeing how Carter loves dinosaurs. He talked about his dinosaur party for weeks..I guess that was my mistake for mentioning it to him.

The famous "Dinosaur cake"!

Make a wish!



Daddy and Carter opening presents! More dinosaurs! I think we might have every dinosaur toy possible.
Oh and we can't forget Thomas the Train!

Ok, I tried to be creative sticking this guy by the cake and pizza!
The "all about Carter" table!
Carter's big gift from Al and I. Ever since we got the sandbox, only a rainy day will keep Carter out of it.
One real ladies man if you ask me!

Jasmine and Noel
Carter looking devious with his balloon.
Cousin Aidan

Nana Bev and John

No comments:

Post a Comment