Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

Today was a gorgeous day so the munchkins and I enjoyed the nice weather outside after church!

I bought the seeds for these flowers at Target for a dollar because Carter wanted to plant them in mama's garden. They actually turned out really nice and colorful.

He loves smelling his flowers. He will look at me and say "Carter's flowers".

My pretty girl enjoying the nice weather in her chair.

Unlike her brother, Layla will at least look at the camera.

I think he was signifying that we needed to take out the trash..haha. By the looks of this picture, I think he is right. I thought I had a good picture too and somehow managed to capture that luminous trash.

2 comments:

  1. You would capture the trash hahahaha. Missing my babies xoxo love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha yeah the trash was definitely not suppose to be in the picture but it was just Carter's face..lol. He was telling me that it needed to go out..pronto.

    ReplyDelete