Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brittany's bridal shower

My cousin Brittany is getting married this December and this weekend I threw her a bridal shower for her wedding. My cousin Sara surprised us and flew in from New York to be at the shower along with her other bridesmaids. The shower in my opinion had a successful turn out! Lots of catching up and much needed girl time.

Abbi (bridesmaid), Brittany (the bride), myself (brides matron), and Sara (maid of honor).

Brittany's wedding shoes. All the bridesmaids are also going to be wearing these shoes!

Petit fours from the famous Rhodes bakery.

The hand made invitation that I made for the shower.

Some more of the decor!

Mom and I getting ready for the guest to arrive.

Cousins!
Sara made an observation that my Aunt and I are always running around with our arms like a T-REX so we decided to do the pose just for her.

Grandma with her three granddaughters!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shower pics! It was so nice to catch up with you this weekend. Loved seeing the babies too! Also, check our wedding website....you have a new moniker. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good seeing you too! I LOVED the wedding website. Too funny! Looking forward to catching up some more at xmas! Oh and I will be thinking about you on Thanksgiving haha!

    ReplyDelete