Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Friday, October 15, 2010

5 Months!

Yesterday Layla turned five months old. Time sure does fly when you are having fun! We don't usually go to the Dr. for five month check-ups, but Layla has had a horrible cough and needed to be checked. I managed to get her STATs while I was there. At five months:

Weight: 17lb 8oz >95%

Height: 27in >95%

HC: 43cm >95%

It appears that Layla is still managing her >95 percentile stats! At five months, Layla loves to talk (baby talk) and giggle at everything (even her cough), she is definitely going to crawl before she sits upright, her favorite person is definitely Carter, she loves all her baby food (by her weight, I am sure you can tell she loves it all), like any other baby she favors the fruit over the veggies, she is getting up on all fours and rocking, and she loves being held ALL THE TIME! I honestly can't believe it has been five months! I love you baby girl!




1 comment: