Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home Early

Today Layla had an appointment with her pulmonologist to get cleared for surgery. She sounds so much better and after April 11th it looks like she will have a new set of ears which will much benefit her lungs! I also decided since I was off work to go and pick up Carter for a nice relaxing afternoon.

Happy girl!!! I'm so stoked that we can do her surgery..I am hopeful this will make her feel a lot better and maybe come off some of her medications.

Finally a nice amount of hair for a good ponytail.

Always wants to give away his food. I think you need that a little more then I do Mr. 31 lbs.


Silly boy!


Big smile full of all her new teeth!

I think Layla needs a new ribbon hanger. My new hobby is making bows (if you can't tell).

We are in love with Thomas the Train in this room! I should call it my blue room.



3 comments:

  1. Love Layla's smocked military dress. Right on Airman! You and your bows LOL! Carter looks so cute in his little polo and Thomas room. So is Thomas the theme for his 3rd bday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that dress too! When I saw it, I just had to get it for her. Oh and I will have your bows made for you in time for your friend's baby shower. I can also do a stretchy head band in case she is born without hair. Oh and their parties are going to be joined..I am trying to be creative here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teeth look good Cousin Layla!

    ReplyDelete