Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling better...

I think someone is finally starting to come around a little bit. Layla's fever finally broke yesterday and she still has a little cough, but for the most part she is recovering well. She sees the ENT on Friday and hopefully we can get her surgery scheduled for tubes before I go to Japan. I am hopeful that this surgery will bring her much needed relief. I remember Carter was a completely different kid after he got his tubes. I think this will also ease some of her Asthma symptoms as well. Today Layla went back to daycare and had a "make-up" picture day since she was not there yesterday. According to her teachers, these were not her best shots..of course I won't know until I see the proofs. Every picture of your child is adorable to any mother..well in most cases anyways. Being involved in their extra curricular activities and hanging with the other mamas from Sunday school and their classes..it is amazing the "talk" you hear about other peoples children. I think Al and I have it really good and for that we are really blessed.

Still pulling on those ears but we got the ENT appointment on Friday!

She loves her little bike. She especially loves her daddy to push her on it.

Layla all decked out for picture day but apparently cried through every shot. Go figure..right?

Little biker chick.


This little dude all wrapped up like a burrito after his bath.

He wants a ride on his Thomas..hurry up daddy!

I think Al definitely got a good workout tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Yay glad the little princess is feeling better. Please call me after her appointment on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's stylin'! love that dress!

    ReplyDelete