Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sandbox Fun

We've been getting all kinds of nice weather down here lately that we decided to open up the Sandbox for the kids to play in. Here are a few pics from this afternoon.

"MAMA! THE SANDBOX IS BACK!"

This little guy loves him some sand!


Layla on the other hand...

Was just not so crazy about the sandbox.

Carter showing me a bug he wanted me to squash..umm..wheres daddy?

My sand crew hard at work!


Layla enjoying a ride on the dump truck.

Carter could not stand it until he got to ride the dump truck!

Somebody else also awaited their dump truck ride. Not to mention he violated a major fashion statement with those shoes and socks. I just don't think I can take him anywhere sometimes (not even on the back patio).

But I still love you anyhow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment