Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack

It is so good to be home after a week of freezing weather in the field. I missed my two little ones so much and of course Al. Working 14 hour days will sure make you exhausted. I was actually at Dobbins the whole time but our mission was to do a mock deployment and stay in tents and build up a bare base if need be. It was super cold but all the hard work made it go by real fast.

If we wanted to sleep, we had to build our shelter.

Decked out in my kevlar ready to go. I thought I was more prepared for the snow and ice.

Finishing up our tent. As soon as it was done I was ready to hit the sheets. Or shall I say cot since that is what we had to sleep on.


My sleeping quarters for the week. I was only smart one that packed an electric blanket. It came in handy for the ice storm we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment