Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Shower

The ladies at work decided to throw me a baby shower for Layla. It was suppose to be in the early part of May but things were just so crazy at the office that we decided to do it after she was born. It was a good thing seeing she weighed 10 lbs and could not wear any newborn items including diapers. Besides, everyone enjoyed getting to pass her around! Here are a few pictures from my shower.

Layla and mommy!

I love little girl clothes. Although, I have just as much fun shopping for a little boy!
The guest of honor.

Yummy treats! Too cute!
My mom and I.
Cece and Layla.
Melissa and Layla.
Kathi and Layla.
This is the office manager being silly..(she will kill me for posting this to the blog..seeing how everyone at work follows this).

No comments:

Post a Comment