Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Turkey day! Hope everyone had a wonderful day! I have so much to be thankful for. We spent Thanksgiving 2012 at my Aunt's house just like last year!

Happy Thanksgiving from Carter and Layla. Carter is thankful for Karate, baseball, PPJ Sandwiches, Gracie, The Nightmare before Christmas, and mommy/daddy. Layla is thankful for daddy, lots of cheese, princesses, "milky", polished nails, and being able to go "bye-bye".
While Al  and I are thankful for each other, our two wonderful children, family near and far, Gracie, and god. We couldn't be more blessed!
Layla and Uncle chase.
Mimi!
We also celebrated an early family bday for Al! The big 2-9!
Last but not least, I am thankful I finally got my hands on this sweet girl, baby Aura!
Checking out his new cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment