Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Surprise 29!!!

Saturday, I threw a surprise birthday party for my baby daddy! While he thought I was hosting a "Pure Romance" party, I was really preparing for his surprise party. I had to come up with a way to get him out of the house (hence pure romance party) but also explain while I was cooking so much food.

What's a party without an awesome cake? The bands listed on the cake are two of Al's favorites. I told the lady not to judge me while making this cake haha.
 Nana and John came down to help bring in the big surprise!

 Unfortunately, I could not tell these two until the day of the party when I finally got Al out of the house. They love a good party!


 Hard to believe we are celebrating the last year of Al's 20s. Think this party was rad..wait until he turns 30!

 Either Carter really wanted to help blow out the candles or finally be allowed near the cake.

I will say, the party was a success. Al said he had absolutely no idea and everyone involved could not of played it off any better. I would also say that we all got him pretty good! He was very much relieved that not only did I not throw a "Pure Romance" party, but he didn't have to worry that I bought anything from that party haha.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Al! Wish we could've been there with you to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome party! So glad we got to be apart of it. That cake was awesome. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! fun! happy birthday, al!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete