Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

I was so ready for the extra long weekend we got for Memorial Day this year! A weekend full of relaxation, the pool, and MIMIs! Kinda sad that is was my first Memorial Day in 6 years that I was not in the Air Force but still a great weekend!

Carter's 4th Memorial Day! "Mama today is a day for the soldiers and they carry around the flag!"

Layla's 2nd Memorial Day. I don't think she understands why everyone keeps telling her how pretty she looks in her flags!




Mimi and uncle Chase!

After a long car ride, having dinner at Ihop. Breakfast for dinner..Al and Carter's favorite!

Settling for the "Happy Face" pancake! Carter told me that I needed to add chocolate chips to our "Make a face" pancakes at home. I will have to remember to take note of that.

One hungry girl ready for her dinner. That plate was nonexistent after 5 minutes!



1 comment:

  1. love layla's dress!! she'll be set for 4th of july too!

    ReplyDelete