Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mama's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my awesome Mamas! This was an awesome Mother's Day, I got to sleep past 9:00 a.m., got my back rubbed by Al, the coffee was made, and my kids had made me some super sweet goodies!

These sweet little ones make everyday awesome and I couldn't be prouder to be their Mom!
Hard to believe she will be two tomorrow!
This little guy was the first to make me a mama! I brought him home from the hospital on my first Mother's Day ever!
Not to mention, I did learn from the best mama ever!
I am so blessed that I get to still spend Mother's Day with my mama!
My goodies!
From Carter!
From Layla!
From my baby daddy! What a great Mother's Day with many more to come!



1 comment:

  1. happy mother's day to one of the best! glad y'all had a special day!!

    ReplyDelete