Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Tubes?

Last night I had to take my little man to the ER for a 103.9 fever. His school called me around lunch time informing me that he had a low grade fever of 100.6, so I went and picked the little guy up. Just when I thought things were starting to get better around here, (I guess I forgot to knock on wood) they took yet another turn. I didn't call the pediatrician right away because I thought that it was probably just a cold. After a nap and some Motrin, his fever kept rising so I went ahead and took him the ER.

Poor little guy! He was just pitiful. I learned from the Dr. that both of his tubes were out and both ears were completely filled with fluid and infected.

Mama + Binky=Safe

The Dr. also told us that it was probably time to follow back up with the ENT and get another set of tubes.

Somebody all the sudden decided that he liked the nurses when they brought him a Popsicle.

The best part about being sick for Carter..is that MIMI came down and took care of him so Al and I could have at least one full week of work (for the first time in a while).

Mimi feeding Layla..who happens to be doing very well with her new set of tubes.

Mimi going back home after Carter passed out so she could escape..haha.

After being on his antibiotics for a day, he is doing a lot better. Hoping he can go back to school for his Easter egg hunt on Thursday. Not to mention, we have "The Last Supper" at our church that evening. His ENT follow up is scheduled for next week, so hopefully we will hear some good news!

1 comment: