Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Friday, April 8, 2011

Barney!!!

Last night was a big night for Carter! It was his first visit to any kind of live activity and also his first trip to Phillips Arena. All kinds of fun was had. Suzana even joined us for the Barney fun. Al and I actually had a good time watching them have a good time and of course see Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, and a orange dinosaur (sorry I am not familiar with his name...he must be new). Here are a few pictures from our evening!

Paw-paw came to watch Miss Priss while we went to Barney. Layla looks a little concerned on where we are going without her.


Our Tickets!!!

Heading out the door..juice and all.

Suzana excited and ready to see Barney!

Al even singing some Barney tunes along with Carter. Oh the things you never said you would do.

My gang stoked about Barney!


Proof that yes, I myself, attended a Barney concert.

We actually had great seats but my camera light would not reach that far.

Carter and Suzana dancing to all the beats! It was a late night for us four but we sure had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! They are just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete