Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friday night cupcakes!

One of mimi's friends had her bridal shower this weekend at my mimi's work, so Carter and I decided to make her a little something sweet. Carter loves cupcakes and was such a big help in making them. When I say making them, I mean watching every second until their done baking for him to eat.


The start of a great cupcake!


The mixed batter


Carter reaching down to help mix up the powder the mixer missed.


I love this sweet little boy!


Carter was so excited about the cupcakes..he had to watch them bake.


...


Almost ready..


Nothing better then washing an un-iced cupcake down with a sippy cup full of cold milk. Carter would not wait for me to ice his.


The finished product.







No comments:

Post a Comment