Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dinosaur "Saur" Pajamas

Tuesday, I went to Baby Gap to do some shopping when I can across a pair of fleece Pj's with dinosaurs on them. I knew right away that Carter would absolutely love them, so I went ahead and bought them. After bath time that evening, I dressed little Mr. Prince Charming in his "saur" pjs. It's funny because I just got him over the raccoon skinned hat phase and now he will not take off these pjs. He will look down at his pjs and "rooooooaaaaaaar" like a dinosaur. You must know, in fifteen years he will so deny this. I took some pictures over the past week of Carter in his "saur" pjs. I got super tired of washing them everyday.


Carter being "very" devious in his "saur" pjs. I think the red eyes add the perfect touch!


Al: "Carter I am going to bathe you and wash these pajamas. They STINK"!!!!


Carter being devious lead him right into timeout! Don't let that face fool you.


Got to love temper tantrums!


"Momma get out of the way while Dinosaur Train is on..your momma isn't a glass maker".


Clean baby is a fresh new pair of Pjs!!! We hid the dinosaur pjs FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment