Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, August 22, 2010

RSV and Crazy Sunday

Layla this past week was diagnosed with RSV so Al and I have really been given the run around with these munchkins lately. Odd, because this is not RSVs peeking season for babies--however, I think it is a mild case because she is recovering very well.

After, church we spent the rest of the afternoon horsing around (Carter) and relaxing for the busy week ahead!

Layla receiving her Albuterol inhaler..poor thing. Just pitiful! I find myself checking on her fifty times during the night.
She actually does really well with this. She does not cry or anything. You know this girl like to eat when instead of crying when she gets her breathing treatment through the nebulizer..she tries to eat the steam instead (that's my girl). What am I going to do with her?
These two=DOUBLE TROUBLE! But I love them!
Kisses for my sweet baby boy! Instead of "I love you"..he says "I Youuuuuuuu"..it is too cute!
Smiling and laughing with her mama!
He was upset because "Wayywa" lost her sock. He didn't want her feet to get cold.
Here doggy doggy!
I don't know. He is wild and crazy and loves to tackle the pillows. He and I have that in common..I am one crazy mama. Carter will say "cwaaaaasey mama".

1 comment:

  1. Hope my god daughter gets to feeling better. Tell Mr. Carter, we can't wait to give him hugs and kisses Sunday. And you, you look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete