Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day was a quiet one due to the snow. However, we still managed to make it a good one with stuff lying around the house and stuff I bought the week prior because we might be getting snow.


My beautiful flowers from Al. He must have also feared the snow because they arrived at my work on Friday!


Carter's valentines to Daaaaaa, Mimi, and Uncle Chase!

Carter's Valentine from Mommy and Daddy.

Carter's card to Daddy!

Carter's cards to Daddy, Pawpaw, Mimi, and Uncle "Niiiiiiiii" (Nick) and "Briiiiiiii" (Brandy). We were snowed in so I had to be resourceful. Not bad for stuff lying around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Not to be a comment junkie but I just have not seen these pictures. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete