Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Feeling better!

It appear Miss Layla did have a little bug..THANK GOODNESS..because today, we have been out and about running errands and then this evening, we settled down with a little Mexican.

This is definitely a girl "on the go". If we even mention running errands, she is ready to go bye-bye right then and there.
Luckily I have found new ways to occupy her while I get ready. I just wish it was long enough so I could dry my hair..to say the least.
Al sizing up the menu. I don't know why he even bothers..he knows he is going to order two soft tacos.
All Carter knows is that their better be CHEESE DIP! What's Mexican food without any cheese dip?
And let there be cheese!!!

1 comment:

  1. L looks like such a big girl here! love the cute outfit and pigtails!

    ReplyDelete