Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Micah's Birthday!

Today Carter's friend Micah celebrated her 3rd birthday at Monkey Joes. Carter had a great time seeing all of his friends and playing on all the cool gadgets. Al was my photographer today since this was my Air Force drill weekend.

The birthday girl sitting in her special chair!

Carter's little crew!

Looks like fun..I really hate I missed this party!

Carter's favorite, DINOSAURS! I think he was pretty much sold by this place.

Playing on the shark! What a fun party. Apparently, my little ones were out like a light on the car ride home.

2 comments:

  1. Awww nugget! And I think that is the lochness monster, not a dinosaur..haha. Al must of had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean "Nessie"..haha. Dinosaur/Lochness monster..whatever the heck it was. Looked like one to me hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete