Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mexican (not so much) Fun!

Friday we decided to load up our gang and take them out to eat some Mexican Food. It's usually pretty quick and Carter LOVES cheese dip and I know it sounds terrible but you don't even have to order him a actual mean..just a large cheese dip.

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, I took them with my phones. Carter patiently waiting on his cheese dip.

And of course JUICE...how could we possibly forget that.

Someone who is also quite the cheese dip eater wasn't very interested in cheese dip or my usual burrito. I later came to find out Miss Layla was running a little temperature.

It was a good thing we were the only ones in there because Layla was not in a good mood and was not afraid to let everyone know it.



2 comments: