Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Zek's Birthday/Egg Hunt

Carter's good friend Zek celebrated his 7th birthday Saturday! Complete with Egg hunt, helicopter, fire truck, and bouncy houses (perfect party if you ask me). 

P.S. I am going to really have to step up my birthday party game this year..helicopter? Firetruck? I don't think I can top that! Haha.

The birthday boy and his sister Emma. Carter and Zek have been good buddies since they were two. His mama and I attended Brookwood High School together.
Can we say sugar high? It appears the Easter bunny has some competition.
The helicopter flying in to see some excited kiddos!

Layla got to sit inside and see what it is like in a Helicopter.
Of course, my other child managed to somehow be right in the middle of things. He doesn't miss a beat.
Egg hunt time!

There were over 700 hidden eggs.

Carter and his buddy Lewis relaxing by the pool. Lewis was also in their two year old class.

No comments:

Post a Comment