Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sledding!

Finally convinced Al and the kids to do a little sledding! 

All bundled up and ready to go! Yes, we found the gloves and mittens unlike two weeks ago but that's just how we roll in the ATL.
Carter getting ready to brave the slopes!

Perfect landing!
Layla's turn! She was so excited!

My turn! Got to love my military issued combat boots and hat. Who would have thought I would be quite the snow and ice fashionista?
For such a short distance, it was a rough ride down. Sometimes it's good to have a big butt.
My photographer thought he was being mighty cute capturing me spun out at the bottom of the hill. I mean, he is rather cute just not with the camera.
And finally Al's turn. I don't have to tell y'all what karma is.
No spin out for Al. He is just not a pro like me (sarcastic voice).
As always...
Hot cocoa for my babies! Al and I have big plans for our hot cocoa that includes but are not limited to: these two going to bed and some Baileys to spice things up a bit. Totally kidding!  Seriously, these two are going to bed...early!




No comments:

Post a Comment