Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend!

I sure have been a slacking mama on my blogging lately, but come August, I will have a lot more time to blog and update everyone on the kiddos latest adventures. I will officially be staying at home with them! I am super excited to get to have this time with my children while they are still little! Getting back to Memorial Day, we took the kiddos to Stone Mountain with some friends we met through baseball and their kids!

Carter and Nicholas enjoying some cookies on the laser show lawn!

The crew all riding the train. This was the first time we rode the train (we rode it two more times per the kids request).
Nicholas and Carter waiting patiently on their picnic lunch.
Fun at the water park!

Passed out on the last train ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment