Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chase's Graduation

I feel like we have been attending graduations left and right around here. My baby brother (not really a baby) graduated Friday night from Franklin County High School with honors. I am so proud of him! My mom and I decided that August is going to be a sad month for us. Carter will be starting kindergarten and her youngest will be attending Georgia Gwinnett College and will no longer be living at home.

To get to their seats, they had to walk by all the family members in the stands.
Receiving his HS diploma! I am so proud of him.
My dad, Nick, and myself with the graduate!
My cousin Brittany and I! She was also a graduate of Franklin county! This was during the family get together before graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment