Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Friday, August 10, 2012

Recovery

Monday, I finally underwent a Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy after years of suffering from Chronic Strep Throat and Tonsilitis. Nana came down to help Al with the children why I have been recovering at my mothers in Royston. Feeling a little better today (day 5), but I still have a long way to go. Looking forward to putting all of this behind me and relaxing at the beach in a couple of weeks.
I could kill Al for this but this is me right after the procedure and now throatless. I think Al is liking the "Haley has no voice thing". I hated Carter's pre-k pictures were so short but we had an early arrival at the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Only you could just get her throat ripped out and still be stunningly gorgeous. Feel better :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes!! hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete