Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Paintin

We have been getting real festive for Halloween here in Georgia! This weekend, I let the kids pick out some pumpkins they wanted to decorate for Halloween and they sure got to work!

These two were soooooo excited about decorating their pumpkins.

Sweet boy hard at work!

Layla watching me paint her pumpkin..notice her little shiner on her eye, poor baby girl fell at daycare.

Carter got pretty creative with his pumpkin..I honestly did not help him at all.


I still am a little unsure how Carter got his pumpkin to be this color (I think it might have been a combo of all the colors mixed in together) but it is still the prettiest pumpkin this mama has ever seen.

Me and Layla's pumpkin! I think it will do very nicely for my fall decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment