Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Carvin'

Today my coworker and her daughter, Ashlynn, came over to carve pumpkins and hang out! The kids sure had some tricky designs picked out for their pumpkins..too bad it was Heather and I doing all the guttin' and carvin'. My hubby was at the GA/FL game cheering on our dawgs so he got to miss the messy fun. Here are some pictures from our evening!

The start of our pumpkins after some hardcore guttin'

Heather hard at work on that witch Ashlynn picked out.

Sweet little Ashlynn..she is five and Carter thought he was five too..we had to go back and review how old we are..including Heather and I.

Carter not wanting to cooperate for pictures.


I don't think Ashlynn had really met trouble until she got to hang with these two for a few hours.

After lots of pumpkin goo and candy..these three were covered from head to toe and needed a bath. This is the first time my pair has ever had a bath buddy other then each other.

Much better smiles here!

1 comment:

  1. They are all too cute! Can't wait to go trick or treating with you all.

    ReplyDelete