Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gatlinburg

This past weekend we went on our first family vacation with the Fullers to Gatlinburg, TN. Carter had a blast! We went to the Ripley's Aquarium and Carter loved seeing all the life under the sea. His favorite was the sharks and sword fish. We had great weather and also enjoyed walking around town and relaxing at the Cabin. We were so happy that we got to getaway one last time before the baby came. It meant a lot to me getting to spend a trip with Carter still being my only baby.

The view from our Chalet.

Our chalet was at a great location mountain wise but the driveway was horrible. I think Al and I both about had a panic attack when we saw how steep it was.
This is what Carter referred to as the "big big bath!" Too bad I could not join everyone as much as I wanted to. My sore feet got a nice dip..they needed it after walking around town all day.

Carter enjoyed a life size mirror.
On our way in, we got stopped by a bunch of cars pulled off the road. There was a Georgia black bear in the woods. We pulled over and got some shots of him as well.
Family photo in the mountains. Carter out of focus as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment