Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Friday, June 12, 2015

Beachin' it at Edisto!

The kiddos and I took a trip to Edisto this past week to visit Nana Bev and Paw-paw. Unfortunately, Al had to work this week and wasn't able to join us. However, he will be getting some much needed beach time with us at Amelia Island this coming week. You can never have too much beach in one summer!

Picture with Nana upon arrival to Edisto!
This was also taken right after we arrived. I'm so excited me and the kiddos get some extra beach time this summer. It is rare that we are able to go twice in one year, let alone one summer.
Pawpaw's villa from across the pond.


First day beachin' it!
Our masterpiece! We had to move a couple of times due to the tide coming in.




This girl is fearless!

They clean up nice after a day at the beach!
Sweet babies!

*More pics to come as I clean out my cameras*



No comments:

Post a Comment