Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Babyland!!

My mom and I took the kiddos on an adventure to Babyland Hospital, home of the Cabbage Patch Kids, in Cleveland, GA.

Two excited kiddos (Layla looks a little unsure). This was before our departure.

We have arrived! This is a newer location. When I was a little girl, it was much smaller and on the main road.
Ready to see some CPK dolls!
Turns out, Layla saw a person dressed up as a CPD and she was over it from there. Poor thing hates anything in a costume.
Think I could have boxed them up and put their going rate? Haha!
The boy's nursery!
The famous tree! We even got to watch a live birth from the cabbage.

Watching the birth from Mother Cabbage. Got to love all the adult innuendoes thrown in there. They got to keep us entertained somehow.

Carter holding the newborn baby just born.
Layla cheered right up when she got to pick out her very own lookalike.

Beauty parlor fun!
The custome that scared Layla out of her mind! Of course Carter wanted a picture with it!
We survived Babyland! I remember when my mom took me as a little girl! What fun it was coming back with my very own kiddos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment