Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Relay for Life Pageant!

I entered Layla into a beauty pageant for the Relay for Life. Such a wonderful cause and a lot of fun! 

A lot of work goes into pageants: hair, makeup, pictures, and one tired 3 year old. Layla actually held up pretty well! The girl doing her hair won several of this Miss Georgia pageants and does hair and makeup for the little ones.
She is not sure how she feels about pin curls..haha.Your probably wondering if there were those crazy "Honey poo poo" (as I call her) moms there and yes, there was. No spray tan or fake lashes for my girl! Just some curls and lip gloss!
All ready to go on stage and have fun.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any stage pictures. I was onstage with her and Al was busy chasing around Carter. Nicole and my friend Tina took some and I will get them to send them to me and will upload them later.
Some of the other little girls who participated in Layla's age group. The little girl on the far right in the hot pink dress won the Grand Supreme title. It would be hard to be a judge because they were all so cute!
She didn't win the Grand Supreme crown, but she did place as one of the alternates and got a crown and trophy! So proud of her!
Proud of her winnings!
Pageant girls! What a fun day!

1 comment: