Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

5 year Check up!

Today I took Carter for his belated 5 year old check up. Thank goodness we got our shots out of the way last year!
The face I got when I told him we were at the Dr. for him and not Layla (not that she too isn't due for her check up or anything).
Feeling a little better knowing that he will not be receiving any shots. I guess he didn't believe me and had to hear it from the Dr.
He weighed 36lbs (20% in weight).
He was 42 inches tall (40% in height).
His BMI was 12% for his age group. With how this child eats some cheese dip, you would think that his weight would be a little higher. Wish my body could eat unlimited cheese dip and look like his haha.
Keep laughing little Miss Sassy! Your check up is next and I can't promise it does not include shots or a finger stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment