Edisto Beach 2015

Edisto Beach 2015

Sunday, February 10, 2013

26!

Sunday we celebrated my 26th birthday! For whatever reason, I have had the hardest time excepting 26. Maybe it's because my license finally expired and I had to get a new one or that I am on the downhill slide to 30. To make my self feel better, I turned 21 for the 6th time!

Al and the kiddos went and got me a yummy cake. The kids were so excited about getting to eat some that they blew Al's cover. No surprises in this house!

I also got lots of help opening my presents!
My mom and brothers came over to help me bring in the big 2-6!
Not that anyone wants to see my feet, but my brother Nick paid for my mom and I to go and get our nails done together for my birthday! Pedicures are so hard to come by nowadays for this busy mama!


My sweet baby girl and I!
My present from Al and the kids!!! I think they did pretty good! What a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. happy 5th anniversary of your 21st birthday!! looks like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete